Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Boston Comic Con 2014!


The 2014 Boston Comic Con is being held Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, August 8, 9, and 10, 2014, at the Seaport World Trade center in Boston, Massachusetts.

Seaport World Trade Center
200 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210


So Ashley and I will be at the show Saturday and Sunday, but we won't be there on Friday. We'll be at our friends Erica Kroon and Joe McGhee's wedding! But don't worry my friend Patrick Torello will be there, and he is an expert in all things Marvel. 

So at the show I'll be selling issues of Future Proof, I Play the Bad Guy #1 & #2, Two Red Heads and a Dead Blonde, and for the first time Wishtoyo Warriors book #1! Not to mention posters including my new Guardians of the Galaxy poster (see below). 

I'll be at D605, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment