Friday, September 24, 2010

Gertrude Galapagos and the continuing search for the Holey Sock



Here is the latest Gertrude Galapagos illustration! As you can see she running through a pyramid in Egypt looking for clues to find the mystical Holey Sock! These are loosely based on bedtime stories my mother told me where I was Indiana Jones and I was looking for the Holey Sock. It was great, each night was a new story, the only difference is that Gertrude doesn't have a hat and that I'm not a girl.

So the main plan with these is to start up a kids book, if you got any ideas let me know. The next one will most likely be her on the Amazon, or somewhere in the jungle.

Here some earlier ones that I have done in case you haven't seen them.

Here's Gertrude with her dog Howard scuba-diving, searching for clues,



and here she's actually finding the Holey Sock (this was the first illustration that I had done, so far the rest have been prequels).

No comments:

Post a Comment