Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Harvard Book Store's Minimum Paige

"Minimum Paige," Harvard Book Store's first ever graphic novel anthology will be publishing two comics of mine!



"Quarters" which if you saw me at any of the recent shows I was at, you probably saw this sweet quickie. It's the tale of a Superhero on the search for change! If anyone remembers the comic I did "A Quick Buck," it's basically a retelling of that one, only better!



The longest title in the Alex Cormack catalog, "Essex County Literary Wax Museum & Menagerie!" Written by J.L. Bell and illustrated by me! This one tells the story of Story, the curator of the before mentioned museum having to deal with some less then worthy guests. J.L. Bell also writes the blog Oz and Ends which you can read here.

The release party is next week, the 22nd of September at the Harvard Book Store where you can meet me and most likely J.L. Bell and buy a copy of Minimum Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment