Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'll be at MICE Saturday



MICE aka the Massachusetts Independent Comic Expo is Saturday and I'll be there selling comics and such including The Poe Twisted Anthology (featuring my comics the Tell Tale Cat, and Eldorado), Dolly written by Lindsay Moore and illustrated by me (it will also be in Hellbound coming out later this year) the Essex County Literary Wax Museum and Menagerie written by J.L. Bell and again, illustrated by me (this is also available in the Minimum Paige at the Harvard Book Store in Cambridge, starting tomorrow) and copies of South Pole and other such stuff.


Andy Kaufman performs Mighty Mouse by myboxprod

So come on down and buy some comics so I can eat.



MICE, The Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo

September 24, 2011 10am - 6pm

1815 Mass Ave., Cambridge MA (Porter Square)


above posters created by Jerel Dye and Maris Wicks

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going to be at MICE too! Looking forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete